British education has gained a powerful reputation for quality and is respected and recognized all around the world. Singapore has four languages officially: Malay, English, Chinese, Mandarin, and Tamil. English is the most common language used so far and is the language of government, business, and various institutions.
Several best british school singapore was entrenched in 2000 to provide international and national students living in Singapore the opportunity to study and understand a British-based syllabus. The available limited classes provide students with great opportunities to enhance their knowledge accurately and more quickly.
The needs of each individual are taken care of with a focus on exams and academic success. By small classes, students get the freedom to develop independence, the quality of integrity, and empathy that will motivate them to seek their future goals with self-assurance and confidence.
Their values are-
- Social responsibility: integrity is also an essential part of education, and they encourage students to be upright and complete. They conduct weekly meetings between tutors and students.
- Leadership: they encourage students to evolve as independent individuals and show the benefits of transparency and accountability of social responsibility, integrity.
- Diversity: These schools are a multi-cultural community that consists of national and international students. Every student has different culture, tradition, and background.
- Strict Educational System- Universities worldwide offer a four-year course, but British schools offer it within three years.
List of best British Schools in Singapore-
- St. Joseph’s Institution International: The school fee is around 2724200 SGD and was enacted in 2007. It is a co-education day school with 1243 high standards, 786 elementary schools, and 2011 students. English is the language of instruction and provides some extra-curricular activities like performing arts, community services, sports, and school trips.
- Dover Court International School: The school fee is around 21810 SGD and is a co-education day school with over 1750 students. English is the language of instruction and provides some extra-curricular activities like performing arts, community services, summer programs, sports, and school trips.
- North London Collegiate Scholl: The school fee is around SGD 31,545 and is a co-education day school with over 750 students. English is the language of instruction and provides some extra-curricular activities like performing arts, community services, summer programs, sports, and school trips.
Hopefully, this guide will help you all to choose the best for your kid and learn more over the web.